Now with added sweet potato!
What made BidaBest Pet's Chunky Chicken & Squash a healthy meal for your dog?
- No Preservatives
- All Fresh Meat (100% Pure Chicken)
- All Fresh Vegetables (Squash, Sweet Potato)
- Not processed
- Made and served in the Philippines!
Check out the vitamins and minerals that your dog can gain from this meal below!
How long does it last?
- Please Keep in freezer (up to 3 months) until use.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use within 5 Days.
How to prepare the food?
Preparing our food is very easy! Just follow these steps:
- Defrost at room temperature or over night in the refrigerator
- Serve pet food at room temperature or chilled.
Heating the food is not recommended.
- Keep frozen
- Defrost when ready to feed
Use within 5 days
BidaBest Chunky Chicken Dog Food Meets and exceeds AAFCO standards for Growth & Reproduction and Adult Maintenance Using Nutritional Calculations, Lab testing and feeding trials.
Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Bone Broth, Squash, Sweet Potato, Chicken Liver.
Vitamins Added: Taurine, Vit E, Zinc, Manganese, Fish oil, Copper, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, Biotin, Choline, inositol
Chunky Chicken Lab Testing Based on 118 Kcal in 100 grams
Moisture: 75.16% Crude Protein:13.91% Crude Fat: 5.57% Crude Fiber: 2.03% Total Carbohydrates: 3.26% Kcal from Carbs: 13.04 Kcal from fat: 50.13 Kcal from protein: 55.64 Total Calories: 118.81 Sodium: 104mg Ash: 2.10% Calcium: 0.372% Phosphorus: 0.227%