How To Order Dog And Cat Food Online
How often do you ship BidaBest?
- All online orders placed before 12 Midnight will be shipped the next day.
- We deliver 7 days a week.
- Orders over ₱1000 get free shipping, (Excluding Paranaque, Antipolo, Taytay, Novaliches, Caloocan areas).
So If you have a big enough freezer there’s no reason not to stock up and save!
How long will the food stay fresh after it’s delivered?
- BidaBest Pet Food can be kept for up to 3-4 months in the freezer.
- Once it is thawed, the food will stay fresh for 5-7 days.
- When in doubt, smell the food and throw it out if you aren’t sure.
- We recommend only keeping 3 days of food in the fridge at a time and keeping the rest in the freezer.
What do I do with the packaging?
We’re animal lovers, so taking care of our planet is important to us. Our packaging is all recyclable. The box itself can be recycled just as you would with any other plastic container.
What if my food doesn’t arrive frozen?
BidaBest Pet Food doesn’t need to arrive frozen to be safe. As long as it arrives below 5.5 degrees Celsius the food is safe. If the food is warm when you get it, let us know and we’ll send you a replacement!
How do shipments work?
Once you have decided on what cat or dog food to buy online, we will send you a message letting you know when your package is in transit. Please give us a 4 hour delivery window once your order is on the road. Once you receive the delivery you’ll want to put most of those packs in the freezer. Each container is about one to three days worth of food so you’ll want to start defrosting a pack for each of your pets once it arrives.