What made BidaBest Pet's Salmon & Chicken Pate Wet Cat Food a healthy meal for your cat?
- No Preservatives
- All Fresh Meat
- All Fresh Vegetables
- Not processed
- Made and served in the Philippines
Check out the vitamins and minerals that your cat can gain from this meal below!
How long does it last?
- Please Keep in freezer (up to 3 months) until use.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use within 5 Days.
How to prepare the food?
Preparing our food is very easy! Just follow these steps:
- Defrost at room temperature or over night in the refrigerator
- Serve pet food at room temperature or chilled.
Ingredients: Chicken, Salmon, Salmon Bone Broth, Squash, Sweet Potato, Chicken Liver.
Vitamins Added: Taurine(0.05%) Vit E, Zinc, Manganese, Fish oil, Copper, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, Biotin, Choline, inositol,
Salmon & Chicken Pate Lab Testing Based on 153 Kcal in 100 grams
Moisture: 72% Crude Protein: 14.33% Crude Fat: 10.57% Crude Fiber: 1.12% Total Carbohydrates: 0.45% Kcal from Carbs: 1.80 Kcal from fat: 95.13 Kcal from protein: 57.25 Total Calories: 154.25 Sodium: 153mg Ash: 1.74% Calcium: 0.327% Phosphorus: 0.213%