What made BidaBest Pet's Chicken Pate Wet Cat Food a healthy meal for your cat?
- No Preservatives
- All Fresh Meat
- All Fresh Vegetables
- Not processed
- Made and served in the Philippines
Check out the vitamins and minerals that your cat can gain from this meal below!
How long does it last?
- Please Keep in freezer (up to 3 months) until use.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use within 5 Days.
How to prepare the food?
Preparing our food is very easy! Just follow these steps:
- Defrost at room temperature or over night in the refrigerator
- Serve pet food at room temperature or chilled.
Heating the food is not recommended.
Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Bone Broth, Squash, Sweet Potato, Chicken Liver.
Vitamins Added: Taurine(0.05%) Vit E, Zinc, Manganese, Fish oil, Copper, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, Biotin, Choline, inositol,
Chicken Pate Lab Testing based on 113 Kcal in 100 grams
Moisture: 73% Crude Protein: 14.25% Crude Fat: 8.82% Crude Fiber: 1.78% Total Carbohydrates: 1.38% Kcal from Carbs: 5.52 Kcal from fat: 79 Kcal from protein: 57 Total Calories: 141 Sodium: 113.76 Ash: 2.49% Calcium: 0.382% Phosphourus: 0.234%