What made BidaBest Pet's Fish & Chicken Pate Wet Cat Food a healthy meal for your cat?
- No Preservatives
- All Fresh Meat
- All Fresh Vegetables
- Not processed
- Made and served in the Philippines
Check out the vitamins and minerals that your cat can gain from this meal below!
How long does it last?
- Please Keep in freezer (up to 3 months) until use.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use within 5 Days.
How to prepare the food?
Preparing our food is very easy! Just follow these steps:
- Defrost at room temperature or over night in the refrigerator
- Serve pet food at room temperature or chilled.
Ingredients: Chicken, Tilapia, Tilapia Bone Broth, Squash, Sweet Potato, Chicken Liver.
Vitamins Added: Taurine(0.05%) Vit E, Zinc, Manganese, Fish oil, Copper, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, Biotin, Choline, inositol,
Fish & Chicken Pate Lab Testing Based on 123 Kcal in 100 grams
Moisture: 74% Crude Protein: 12.60% Crude Fat: 7.15% Crude Fiber: 1.69% Total Carbohydrates: 2.87% Kcal from Carbs: 11.48 Kcal from fat: 64.35 Kcal from protein: 50.40 Total calories: 126.23 Sodium: 113.74 Ash: 2.47 Calcium: 0.314% Phosphorus: 0.242%